Sunday, October 30, 2022

the scammiest time of the year


Oh dear. It's that time of year, unfortunately. Please be aware of spoof sites which use my images and even steal the reviews from my Etsy site to fool potential victims. This screen captured sample was sent to me by a concerned customer on IG after they saw a reel ad featuring my images but linked to another website. You can click on my image above to zoom. 

The only place to purchase my patterns online is my Etsy shop. That's it. To avoid being scammed, always go to my Etsy shop directly at mmmcrafts.etsy.com

Or if you want to be super safe, go to Etsy.com and then search for my shop, mmmcrafts

Thanks, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/twelve-days-of-christmas-felted-wool-ornament-collection/product/87849

    Found another scam for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. I had heard from several others about that set and my lawyer is addressing it. I appreciate it!

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!