Thursday, October 27, 2022

what's your favorite color?


One of the best things about making your own wool felt ornaments? Choosing your very favorite colors. Apparently, I like pink. What's your favorite color?

Now's the perfect time for cozy handmade Christmas gift making, and heirloom ornaments are always treasured! I offer hand sewn step-by-step PDF patterns for confident beginners as well as intermediate challenge seekers. 

Have a look round my blog for lots of ornament info:
https://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/p/ornament-series.html
and my Etsy shop to purchase the patterns:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/mmmcrafts
Happy to answer questions! Contact me via my shop for a speedy answer.

Maybe choosing your own colors is not your thing? No worries, I also have curated color guides on my blog with materials kits available from Benzie Design and Felt On the Fly.

Pictured above: Hand embroidered wool felt ornaments made from my patterns: Twelve Days Ornament Series, 'Twas the Night Ornament Series, Ebenezer Ornament Series, and also Snow Bird.

2 comments:

  1. I’m starting a pair of elves tonight and I’m so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy the project!

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!