Thursday, March 14, 2019

final Emerald designer collection complete and available at Felt On The Fly



I chose this rich, vibrant 100% wool felt palette in greens, pinks, and reds as the final of three jewel toned collections from Felt On The Fly. (Click to view the earlier Sapphire and Gold posts). 
This set includes eleven vivid colors:
Shrimp
Orange Red
Lavender Pink
Deep Pink
Olive
Spring Green
Lemon Lime
Sprout
Sea Green
Malachite
Dark Teal


Photo courtesy of Felt On The Fly

It was such a pleasure to work with this FOTF luscious merino felt to sew a complete set of Twelve Days Ornaments over the last few months! Go here to buy this lovely Emerald palette.

Here's a group shot of the previous two palettes:

Above: the Gold palette

Above: the Sapphire palette

And I especially love the way they look when they are combined together:



Stay tuned – detailed color guides for each ornament sample will be published here soon so you can get going on a full set yourself. If you want to concentrate on one of the palettes instead of all three, you can use the initial five ornaments and the felt bundle as your inspiration to sew the rest in similar color combos. 

These PDF sewing patterns are available in my Etsy shop, and the wool felt/DMC floss you need to sew them are at Felt On The Fly.

3 comments:

  1. These are all so fabulous! I’m partial to the Sapphire palette, but the combo of them all is yummy, too. Someday, when I don’t have so many machine sewing projects in the queue..... ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Grandma G! I just keep staring at them all. I'm a little drunk on the color. Let me know if you ever want to pull the trigger on the patterns. Your money ain't no good at my shop. LOL

      Delete
    2. Seriously?! Wow! Well, that’s great incentive! 😘❤️

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!